Addon for auto lib update?
Hi all
My kodi box (running on minix x8) seems to have come w some preconfig. It appears to do a periodic / scheduled(d) update (not the WatchDog add-on). How can i get my other kodi box to same? I cant find such setting in the vanilla kodi and have no clue as to which add-on to download....
Thanks
Miguix
Anybody?
Still nobody knows where to find such addon?
(2015-05-05, 14:43)Miguix Wrote: Hi all
My kodi box (running on minix x8) seems to have come w some preconfig. It appears to do a periodic / scheduled(d) update (not the WatchDog add-on). How can i get my other kodi box to same? I cant find such setting in the vanilla kodi and have no clue as to which add-on to download....
Thanks
Miguix

XBMC Library Auto Update shoud do the trick...
* Forum -> Here
* Wiki/guide -> Here
Thx!!!
(2015-07-06, 07:51)JockeSve Wrote:
(2015-05-05, 14:43)Miguix Wrote: Hi all
Thanks
Miguix

XBMC Library Auto Update shoud do the trick...
* Forum -> Here
* Wiki/guide -> Here

Been using it for a while. Have two otr questions:
1) often when i sit down and just start playing around w d kodi box, it starts to scan d lib, even on times where it doesnt match my cron settings in advanced timer. What causes this to happen?
2) i do an auto cleanup, after the midnightly update. But then in the morning it is still waiting fir me to say "ok" when it finds an item whose source is no longer available. How can i have kodi delete the entry WITHOUT asking for confirmation?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon for auto lib update?0