Linux kodi no run in Kodibuntu
Exclamation 
Hello friends, I installed kodibuntu on my htpc. All ok, I thought.
The problem arises when I want to run kodi center (either when the OS tries to load it directly or when I try from the desktop) screen kodi 14.0 appears and then appears black screen for a few seconds and then shows me the login screen if I loaded directly or desk screen if I tried to run manually.
Idont khow to do because i dont know about linux and, in my opinion, the installation was successful and gave no trouble.
Any suggestions?
thanks
Please provide some more specs of your htpc. The GPU is most important
Debug Log and yes you can get one enabled via advancedsettings.xml and should provide all the info we need.
Thanks for the answers. My htpc is a asus barebone punsit r with P4 3,2 ghz, 120gb HD, 2gb ram, ati randeon 9100 igp graphips card onboard. I never used linux. this is my first experience with this OS. Where is advancedsettings.xml in linux? I thought kodibuntu was very easy and I thought I would only need to configure kodi. My error.
Debug Log http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
ati randeon 9100 igp graphips <-- stone age card that will most probably not work
Yeah - that won't work.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Whats mean "wont work" The same htpc with windows 7 kodi works perfectly. I installed kodibuntu only for curiosity
-> use windows 7. There is no OpenGL gpu driver support for this ancient gpu in linux world, cause back at that time ATI did not care at all.
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi no run in Kodibuntu0