Storage always gets full on MX3 box !!!
I'm using an mx3 box and have been for awhile. Just recently I've had issues with 3 different boxes with them all maxing out on storage causing kodi not to open at all, I've done everything from clear cache to deleting wallpaper but nothing is working. When u go into apps from the android setting menu it shows me that kodi has used up 5.5 gigs of memory ?! And nothing I do will make it go down. If there Is some sort of fix for this I would greatly appreciate it !
I had same problem on firetv. I think it was caused by using 0 cache setting. I used es file Explorer and went into temp folder in user data folder and deleted all files that were named filecache00*
And what did you do after to prevent this from happening ? Thank you so much for your reply
Don't use the zero cache setting, for one. Keep in mind that this "cache" is different from the one you see in the Android settings for apps.
Oh ok, I will reset the whole box over and not install a zero cache setting. And I'll keep you posted.. Is there a way to clear that "cache" that's internal to kodi ??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Storage always gets full on MX3 box !!!0