sound when playing local content to output device
hi there,

I am using my android device to play music locally from yatse and then streaming from my android device to a network media player.(marantz mcr-510)

The volume when doing this is very low even when my android device is turned up to maximum volume. I have turned the network streaming device up to full volume and the sound is still low. I am using this method because yatse does not seem to support playing of an album when attempting to stream it to a network player. is there any app or support that allows yatse to stream a full album to a network player instead of a single track?

Failing that is there a way to adjust the volume when streaming content from yatset locally via my HTC m8?

Thank you
Can a mod move this to the Yatse or Android section, as this has nothing to do with the RPi.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Sorry wasn't sure where to put it. The music file is being streamed from xbmc / kodi on my raspberry pi's via yatse set to play locally on my android phone.. but the media output of the phone is set to be a network music player. So.. not sure where it should go.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
sound when playing local content to output device1