Increase the size of sub-menu
Hi, I am using Kodi on an 8" windows tablet and using Miracast to send to the TV. All works great - thanks.

But, the sub-menu that pops up under the "Pictures - Video - Music - Programs - System" menu is barely an 1/8' high when hovering over the "System" menu item.

This makes it VERY hard to to slide a finger down to that sub-menu then across to Settings. It currently takes several tries to not go outside the sub-menu bounds (which then hides it) to get to the "Settings' option.

It is fine with a mouse and keyboard but on a touch screen it is really, REALLY aggravating, sometimes requiring five or six steady-handed tries.

With Touch becoming the standard for pretty much everything except (for now anyway) desktops, I'd like to see Kodi more Touch friendly. You may also want to check my other Touch-issue here...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=226280
You already tried to switch to the re-touched skin which is shipped normally?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
OK, thanks, that is a little better but needs a whole new learning curve for where things are.

So now I have to change my desktop to the re-Touched as momma will get confused and we know who is going to get the flack for that.

Just fattening that sub-menu seems like a suitable option to this old programmer of some 40-years experience. Always best to keep things as near the same as possible.
you know you can edit the skin and adapt for your needs? its all xml
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks, but too lazy and not a fan of xml. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Increase the size of sub-menu0