• 2(current)
[MOD reFocus] - ART reFocus 2.4 ISENGARD
Your welcome :-)

1. The option -> Other -> "Restablish all the skin options" doesn't run, almost in my configuration.
2. I have enable to shot the firs letter at the top when navigate, but now if I change from a film to the next one and stop, the letter appears only half a second.

One quetion, in your screenshots, the firstone has the Item Movie HUB, but I don't find this option when I personalize mi menu, where is it?
Thanks
Fix for next Update Thx

It belongs to Skin Reviews another, I try to do the same, but my skills are Not Sufficient for the moment, I can not do it. I struggled to Understand the exchange Helix to Gotham, and now Isengard. And I'm not a skinned, just fascinated, just Trying to make the skin i loves. Goal this year, I tried to think my own skin Create my skin Smile (basic for now). Mainly I do this to learn. ART is a mixture of several Skin. And there are a lot of errors and Unnecessary code in files.
Thanks! It's possible to hidde the left blue line during the films navigaton?
Kiosk Mode only.
Please, leave a bit space between this titles (in green):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B89HWrf...sp=sharing

and could you add the check for watched films in this view? thanks
More things, when you look for subtitles, the stars seems weird. If you need an screenshot please tell me.
Here , Image

I have not the problem, I will try to understand why You, yes.
Because the words in spanish are larger than yours, I think, and then overlaps

(I edit my previous messages with more things, please read)
ok / ok for your previous message , i check that !
Quote:2. I have enable to shot the firs letter at the top when navigate, but now if I change from a film to the next one and stop, the letter appears only half a second.

This is normal, I checked several time and no problem. If you move slowly, it is normal that there have the problém, as this function is used only fast-moving research.
Ok after a hard test of the skin I have to say you have an incredible work mixing all the views and they are well iintegrated.

The only things I don't like:
- the default unwatched icon, I don't like it and it's difficult to understand that the films with the icons are the unwatched ones,mainly because all the other skins use this icon in the watched films (I don't like the alternative icons)
- the film widget only shows three films, minimum seven please, and the recommended always show the same films, I think.
- the music widget doesn't show information about the artist or album.
- on films, if you click down, the skin show the Fanart, and if you clickagain the scroll bar is selected, could be first the scroll?
- the ttf font for the main menu could be more stylish, like the mq skin has.
- the cinema experience button on the info screen doesn't has text.

Thanks for your hard work.
(2015-05-16, 01:48)ferent Wrote: - the film widget only shows three films, minimum seven please, and the recommended always show the same films, I think.

Can you help me understand what you say. What movie Widget? me if I turn my Widget I have a miniums 20 films.
I think I'll delete the alternative icon Watching , I do not like either. And this is not helpful to me.
(2015-05-16, 12:00)Reynald Wrote:
(2015-05-16, 01:48)ferent Wrote: - the film widget only shows three films, minimum seven please, and the recommended always show the same films, I think.

Can you help me understand what you say. What movie Widget? me if I turn my Widget I have a miniums 20 films.

The recommended fiml widget. Yesterday it showed 3 film, then I watched one of them and now it only shows 2 film.

Edit :oh my mistake, the recommended film are the film I not finished... Now I understand sorry, forget it.
I integrate MoviesHUb (still have to work the final design). but I had to change the vertical menu. Now the menu have two parts (will still work on the final result, I am not satisfied) left arrow active submenu left, right arrow Widget to right

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD reFocus] - ART reFocus 2.4 ISENGARD0