TVDB Favorites integration
Question 
I have been using Kodi/XBMC as my media center software of choice for about 5 years now. During this time I have also been using flexget & transmission to automatically download all of my favorite TV shows. Flexget has an awesome feature where it can read you TVDB favorites list and search for new episodes of ant of the shows on it. So when i want to start getting a new show all I have to do is go to the TVDB and mark is as a favorite.

Then my wife asked me if there was some way that she could mark a show as a TVDB favorite from within Kodi. I googled is and searched the forum but have come up empty. Does anyone know of an add-on that would have this functionality??

Currently I am on Kodi 14.2 for Linux. I have flexget setup to grab and series premier (i.e. S01E01). Those files then get placed in a non-scraped folder. From here my wife and I can watch new shows and either delete them or move them over to a scraped folder. Ideally what I would like to have is an option under the context menu (preferably in the non-scraped folder as not to crowd my TV library) that I could select to add/remove a show from my TVDB favorites list. That would then trigger flexget to start downloading that show (as well as automatically moving it over to the scraped folder since flexget takes care of my organization).

I have a bit of experience coding, but have never made an add-on for Kodi. If something like this doesn't exist already I may have to try my hand at it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB Favorites integration0