• 31(current)
Mod Arctic Zephir MOD 3.1.2 (UPDATED 12/10/15)
Not sure if it's me, the original arctic zephyr loads the menus much quicker. Am I missing something here?
Does your mod is compatible with jarvis?
Hi Guilouz,

Just started using your mod to Arctic Zephyr & so far loving it, great work.

I have a few requests if t you think they are a good idea & are able & willing to include them Big Grin

1) I would like to see the file path moved from its current location, where it seems just droped in the middle of the page, to the bottom left as shown below.

2) I would like to see the clear art in bottom right shown larger, seems too small at present, as shown below. Would need to be sized to suit the cast page shown in the second image.

3) Is it possible to add the character names along with the cast name as shown below (or something similar)?

4) I am missing two Genre icons, Family & TV Movie, as you can see below. Although in one of your screen shots on original post you seem to have a Family icon showing.

If you are unable to include any of these mods, perhaps you can let me know the correct xml files to be able to edit myself & I'll give it a stab Big Grin
I could also provide you with some icons if you let me know what format & construction they need to be.

Cheers & keep up the great work.
Wonder if its time to move on, last time Guilouz replied was Oct. 22
Yes sorry, but now I'm working on Eminence 2 MOD on Jarvis.

No more support on this mod because I no longer use Isenguard.
 Estuary MOD V2 
The movie is only available in French but the Audio track display "English" ?
(2015-12-12, 19:01)JigAma Wrote: Image
The movie is only available in French but the Audio track display "English" ?

Your file must have wrong language tag for audio track.
Hi,
does your skin support the Universal Artist scraper with showing some artist information like biography?
Hey, which .xml files you edited for the genre icons?

Thanks!

EDIT: Found it.
Hi i have some probs with nextup notification it doesnt come up at all

Thanks in advance

can anyone help me with how to get the movie titles to display like in this image?
I think you need to use the addon artwork downloader and it will download any type of art you want for your movie collection. Probably there is also a setting you need to enable in the skin settings to display cdart logos etc
I'm trying to create a new mod; does anyone know how he created the blue fade in the top-half of background. I scourged the code but I couldn't find it.
I tried installing it on Kodi v17 and i get and error " The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.9.0 could not be satisfied'
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephir MOD 3.1.2 (UPDATED 12/10/15)14