• 27(current)
Mod Arctic Zephir MOD 3.1.2 (UPDATED 12/10/15)
(2015-10-11, 01:15)sn4k33 Wrote: hi, i've made a mistake i don't know what i have uncheck i can't find it, i loose recent movie like here on the middle with poster... Image

You must reconfigure your widget in skin settings. That caused by new implementation widgets..
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2015-10-11, 02:37)Guilouz Wrote:
(2015-10-11, 01:15)sn4k33 Wrote: hi, i've made a mistake i don't know what i have uncheck i can't find it, i loose recent movie like here on the middle with poster...

You must reconfigure your widget in skin settings. That caused by new implementation widgets..

Thank you i din't see it ! that's so cool ! Smile
love this mod
1 I can't seam to find how to set to dark
2 also would like to make mane menu font bigger
3 as make clock font bigger

for 2 and 3 can i edit xml file to do this ? if so where to find them ?

great work

i have worked out the the dark settings for #1
still working on # 2 and 3

looking in Font.xml inside addons\skin.arctic.zephyr-mod\1080i iam i looking at the right file ?
can't seem to find the right line ... still looking
(2015-10-11, 09:09)wobbly Wrote: love this mod
1 I can't seam to find how to set to dark
2 also would like to make mane menu font bigger
3 as make clock font bigger

for 2 and 3 can i edit xml file to do this ? if so where to find them ?

great work

i have worked out the the dark settings for #1
still working on # 2 and 3

looking in Font.xml inside addons\skin.arctic.zephyr-mod\1080i iam i looking at the right file ?
can't seem to find the right line ... still looking

1. You can change color in Setting / Appearance / Skin / Colors
2. You can adjust font size in Fonts.xml, the font is named Home.
 Estuary MOD V2 
What a beautiful skin. I am installing it now to give it a go. Thanks for all your work.
@Guilouz: Thanks for this very beautifull skin!!

You changed the time for the info overlay to 5s in 3.1.0. Can I set it another value within the skin?
Is there a way to center the main menu ? not really a fan of the space on the right

(2015-10-12, 15:49)icebaer Wrote: @Guilouz: Thanks for this very beautifull skin!!

You changed the time for the info overlay to 5s in 3.1.0. Can I set it another value within the skin?

You can change value in Includes_Furniture.xml. You must change "System.IdleTime(5)". Replace "5" by time (in seconds) you want.

You must edit language file too.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2015-10-12, 16:00)iwamoto Wrote: Is there a way to center the main menu ? not really a fan of the space on the right

The main menu is on the left because time and weather are on the right
 Estuary MOD V2 
Update 3.1.2
Skinned the global search context menu.
Add file type icon to song info dialog.
Add support for Feedreader.
Add ClearArt on NextUp Notification.
Add possibility to customise shutdown menu.
Add view fanart button to artist/album info dialog.
Add Youtube integration in artist/album info.
Hide discography button in artist/album info when no content.

Thanks braz.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
 Estuary MOD V2 
Can't download 3.1.2, Google says I don't have permission.
(2015-10-12, 23:49)pwriesnik Wrote: Can't download 3.1.2, Google says I don't have permission.

Look if it's ok now please.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2015-10-11, 02:36)Guilouz Wrote:
(2015-10-10, 12:58)freepalm Wrote: THX,but how can i download the old vision of the mod, My android box use 3.1.1 skin,homepage no wallper,only white board.office Arctic Zephir have no this proble,and the old vision have no this proble too.

I think it's a problem with your android box. I don't touch background in this version.

like this, How to solve this problem? Except for this problem, everything is ok.Media library also shows ok.
(2015-10-13, 00:52)Guilouz Wrote:
(2015-10-12, 23:49)pwriesnik Wrote: Can't download 3.1.2, Google says I don't have permission.

Look if it's ok now please.

Working, thanks!
(2015-10-13, 05:25)freepalm Wrote:
(2015-10-11, 02:36)Guilouz Wrote:
(2015-10-10, 12:58)freepalm Wrote: THX,but how can i download the old vision of the mod, My android box use 3.1.1 skin,homepage no wallper,only white board.office Arctic Zephir have no this proble,and the old vision have no this proble too.

I think it's a problem with your android box. I don't touch background in this version.

like this, How to solve this problem? Except for this problem, everything is ok.Media library also shows ok.

You have the background on your photos !
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephir MOD 3.1.2 (UPDATED 12/10/15)14