Release RTL NOW, RTL 2 NOW, VOX NOW, N-TV NOW, RTL Nitro and Super RTL
its very nice and working without any need to include special libraries from kodi version.

my script now also works like a charm :-)

Thanx
Hello everyone . I downloaded the rtl now app and even the new one . Lately unfortunately everytime I want to play a show from rtl I have problems . For example I started to watch let's dance and everytime I start it the video is choppy . The video and audio are lagged and sometimes the audio completely cuts out . It's so frustrating . I tried everything from reinstalling the app . From turning off my receiver . Nothing works . Now just FYI when I play a show from let's say rtl 2 it works with no problem . Can anybody please help me ?
(2015-06-07, 21:41)Macmaine Wrote: Hello everyone . I downloaded the rtl now app and even the new one . Lately unfortunately everytime I want to play a show from rtl I have problems . For example I started to watch let's dance and everytime I start it the video is choppy . The video and audio are lagged and sometimes the audio completely cuts out . It's so frustrating . I tried everything from reinstalling the app . From turning off my receiver . Nothing works . Now just FYI when I play a show from let's say rtl 2 it works with no problem . Can anybody please help me ?
Can you please provide a complete debug log (wiki) so I can see your system.
Thank you very much bromix . Just copying them one sec
Hey bromix here is a link to my logs . Thank you very much http://xbmclogs.com/pzi6aacry
And bromix I am just trying to watch frauentausch on rtl 2 but the voice lagged and now the audio is completely gone while the video is still playing
Okay bromix just to let you know . I just deleted my kodi . Reinstalled it and just installed the tv now app and guess what all the shows that were lagging before work great now . Please bromix can you help me and tell me what was wrong before when you read my log . I really appreciate that my friend . May god bless you
(2015-06-08, 02:40)Macmaine Wrote: Okay bromix just to let you know . I just deleted my kodi . Reinstalled it and just installed the tv now app and guess what all the shows that were lagging before work great now . Please bromix can you help me and tell me what was wrong before when you read my log . I really appreciate that my friend . May god bless you

Maybe the missing banned add-ons (wiki) Wink I don't know what side effects these cause...the log was okay so far, except the banned add-ons (wiki) Smile
Thanks a lot buddy . Let me know if you see anything else suspicious on my log . And I really appreciate your help .
Very nice work. It's all working from Australia.
Version 1.0.1 (2015-06-10)
ADD: setting: show only 'Free' videos
ADD: search
ADD: format sections (season, years, ...)
FIX: unicode/utf-8 trouble in kodion
Bromix how do I do these changes ?
(2015-06-10, 18:53)Macmaine Wrote: Bromix how do I do these changes ?

What exactly do you mean? How you get the update? If you've installed the addon already you should get the update in the next couple of hours.
What add on are you talking about my Friend the now TV add on?
This addon (NOW TV) is not banned....but you had some banned add-ons (wiki) installed. I can't tell you which addons, just follow the link.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RTL NOW, RTL 2 NOW, VOX NOW, N-TV NOW, RTL Nitro and Super RTL1