Performance issue - Low FPS
Hi @jurial, nice job and beatifull skin. I have been using it since its early release with no problems at all, but lately i ve been watching this strange behavior:

when i activate your skin, my fps drops to 10-18 (max) and the windows process "system interrupts" spikes at 25% (cpu usage - win 8.1). Then kodi becomes unusable, unless i change back the skin. (sidenote: any other skin has no perfomance/fps issues)

Any ideas?

here is my log http://pastebin.com/ibEaPjgP

kodi.14.1
os. win 8.1
cpu. phenom2 x4 965 be
ram: 4gb ddr3
gpu. saphire 5770 1gb gddr5.

ps. sry for the post on the main thread.
Can't really see anything of note. What widgets are you using?
Does it happen as soon as you load the skin, or only once you get to the home screen?
Can you try setting all the widgets for each home item to "None" and see if it persists?
Only thing I can see is bunch of extendedinfo calls for trendingmovies and a couple of failed attempts to load the playlists in the skin folder making me guess it might be some widget setting or perhaps the skin playlists got corrupted on update etc.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
thx for the quick reply @jurial, It happens as soon as i load the skin. Yesterday i unload every widget with no luck, then reset the skin and still the perfomance drops. Even clean up the video library.

So im thinking in reinstall the skin, besides unistall and erase the folder /addon/skin.artic.zephyr/ should i delete anything else before reinstall?
Also clear any arctic.zephyr files from addons/packages/
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@jurial, thx for ur time n your effort but im out of ideas. I really aprecciate if you can take 1 minute to read my issue.

long story short: decided to fix this issue (low fps), i even format my pc, reinstall everything. The result: worse than before cos now aLL the skins performs awful (low fps). I also posted in support ( http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228066 ) but without luck.

But, as i wrote in the support forum, eminence now is the ONLY skin who runs smoothly. Considering this, the question would be: why eminence behaves well? What make that skin diferent from all others? Any toughtS?

Again, thank for your time

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Performance issue - Low FPS0