Req Quick access to all movies/tv series that can be resumed
Kodi is really great but a big feature is missing : a faster way to resume a movie or a tv series.

Actually, when I want to resume a movie, I need to go in Movies and search for the movie that I want to resume and select it to resume it. We need a quicker way to do that!

I think you should add a new sub-menu item under Movies/TV Series (next to "Recently added") which would give access to all movies/tv series that were not watched completly. This list should be sorted by date (latest movie/tv serie watched on top). You should give an option to remove items from this list or clear it completly. If you don't want to alter the Movies/TV Series sub-menu by default, you could add an option to select the sub-menu items under Movies/TV Series and disable this new feature by default but allow people like me to enable it.

This feature would be a great advantage!

I hope I will see this feature soon!

Sebastien
Custom skin will provide this
I mean in "Confluence" skin
Confluence comes with a "In progress TV shows" node in video library by default. Simply copy that one and modify the filter and content to your needs. Please see http://kodi.wiki/view/Video_nodes for more information.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2015-05-11, 17:19)mkortstiege Wrote: Confluence comes with a "In progress TV shows" node in video library by default. Simply copy that one and modify the filter and content to your needs. Please see http://kodi.wiki/view/Video_nodes for more information.

Do you have more information about this? Does this applies to movies too? Thank you
Nodes are just simple smartplaylist based xml files. The default one i mentioned does not apply to movies but you can just copy the inprogressshows.xml and change content from tvshows to movies and modify the filter to include that kind of content type to make it work. That way you will end up with two nodes for resumable items. One for content tvshows and one for movies.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I think that it's really too complicated... Kodi should really have a sub-menu under Movies/TV Shows to access this...
In fact, I want that this playlist to be implemented under "Movies" and under "TV Series"

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
<name>Movies in progress</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="inprogress" operator="true"></rule>
<order direction="descending">lastplayed</order>
</smartplaylist>
Will fire a PR later today. Let's see what others think about it. I see no reason to not include em in the non flat views.
I like it. It sounds like something that enough people would want for a default node for both TV shows and movies.
Great! I hope to see that reallly soon!
Could you please keep me in touch?
Quick hack job (not really tested) @ https://github.com/mkortstiege/xbmc/tree...ress-nodes. It's a pretty simple change but i guess there's still the (old) issue left where the path history is not reading from the xml library nodes. Means, you navigate into movie titles and on back you will get the old "hardcoded" nodes instead of the xml ones. @NedScott, maybe you can give it a try?
Please let me know if it work and how to update my RPi running OpenELEC.
No need to update anything. In order to test you just have to place the .xml next to the others.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick access to all movies/tv series that can be resumed0