Kodi and Browsing
Hey guys,

I'm moving out and getting my own place and the first thing I'd like to set up is Kodi! I've got a friend who's got a smaller intel unit that's pretty much built for Kodi called a zbox. I love the size of it but i found the performance isn't great. It's fine for Kodi but if you're using chrome browsing or anything like that it gets a little laggy. I'm looking for something that either i can build myself or something already set up but I'd like it to have a dedicated graphics card (in case i stream from the browser in HD) and make it futureproof for the next 3-4 years. I dont mind if the size is bigger and the case is bigger.

is there anything you guys can suggest? I'd like to keep it to around $500 bucks if possible, if not what do you think it will cost for something like that?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=94268

Also popular are the Zotac ZBOX BI320 and HP Mini. Both have good threads out there with plenty of good info.
AFTV (non-rooted + Kodi)
WD My Book Live NAS
thanks but is there anything with more performance? trying to shy away from the celeron procs and although those are reasonably priced at 250 i'm looking to spend about 500 so i'd rather a larger machine with more CPU/graphics performance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi and Browsing0