Videos and music not working with Kodi
Hi everyone!

I am new here and I am bringing a problem.

I got a raspberry pi 2 as a present with Openelec/kodi installed ready to use with the TV (LG).

It was working ok, some error message at the beginning, something to do with the artworks, but I could use it normally.

But now it is not playing music or video. When I try to reproduce a song it says it failed to play and I should check the log file.

I don't know anything about programing or terminals. I managed to get the log file:

xbmclogs.com/pxt0sp1lv

Can anyone help me to solve this?

thank you!
You're getting a lot of errors from the XBM3C addon - uninstall it, or seek help here.

You seem to have decoder problems with your music, my advice would be to start with a clean installation and try again without any other junk installed or misconfigured addons. Easiest way to do this is use PuTTY to connect to your Pi with ssh (username: openelec, password: root) then enter the following commands:
Code:
systemctl stop kodi
mv .kodi .kodi.bak
systemctl start kodi

You may need to reconfigure your sources.

Enable debug logging in the GUI, try to play your music and then if you still have problems upload your kodi.log using ssh:
Code:
cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log | pastebinit
then paste the url in this thread.

Uploading a sample music track that won't play might also help.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Videos and music not working with Kodi0