Latest development builds.
Hi Gang,

I'm not sure who asked about it, but after much cursing and swearing the skin is finally what I would consider "Touch" compliant (kind of sorta). Each one of the three Home menu types now handles mouse/touch and there is a way to bring up the screen settings menu (what some skins would call the side blade menu) via a number of touch icons in the bottom left part of the screen.

If people with touch systems could grab the latest code from my Github page and take the skin for a spin, it would be very useful to me if they could provide feedback on any issue with the skin as it currently stands. Also there has been a number of changes as requested by various people since the last official release of the skin and as always a number of silly bugs fixed.

I will press on with a number of smallish changes before I make an official pull request to the repo guardians, so any feedback on problems need to be forth coming sooner rather than later.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest development builds.0