Script to Delete Listened to Podcasts
Hi All,

Currently I download podcasts to a folder, listen to them, then I have a playlist that is titled "DeletePodcasts", I manually go into that playlist, and then manually delete one file at a time....to say the least, it sucks

Anyone know of a way to automate this? One thing I was thinking is if I could script something to export a list of files that have been listened to and have genre = Podcast, then maybe somehow go through the file and basically just "rm" through it.

This issue is particularly crappy because you can't just push "delete" key (like you can for video files) because music is treated different so I actually have to open a file browser and manually navigate through folders, find the files and then manually purge.

Suggestions are welcome as this has been an issue for me for a long time.

Thanks!
Do the podcasts go into Kodi's 'music' database?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Ah sorry for missing the response! Apparently I have email notifications turned off. Yes, in music database (I wish podcasts were separate but they are sadly not).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Script to Delete Listened to Podcasts0