• 15(current)
Looking for ideas, questions, whatever for cordcutting show
The KordKutters showing off the latest Pi Zero was great, and for those who missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8GZr2fyUY0

$5 what's not to love?
Thanks Patk!

Regarding doing a skin show, I've tried recording an episode a few times, and honestly my big fear is that I'll end up more negative than I want. Skins can be really subjective, and I know for a fact that there are a lot of popular skins out there that I've never cared for and a lot of skins that I like, but hardly anyone else does.

I'd be willing to give it a try, but I really don't want to put people off skinning.
A skin show would be great, but it's a two edged sword, for reasons as mentioned. A postponement as the future of skins develops would be honest. Perhaps a quick summary more or less echo what skinners have left in their introductions. Rounding up of the supported skins, with notes as minimalist, light, full featured, compatibility, newness, uniqueness and save the thumbs up to Confluence, leaving personal choices aside.

I've noticed the expectation for graphics and now animated graphics, people would like in their skin presentations, throw in some heavy extras, and various scripts can bring Kodi to it's knees to what was once a great light weight media manager and player. I'm wondering if one of your shows could address some of the limitations, and solutions for those users.
i watched your video even before i saw it here, u are amazing and really helpful. i am a big fan of KordKutters, you are doing a great job, keep going
for now, i do not have any questions, just wanted to say that you are pretty good and that i would buy KordKutters t shirt if there is such a thing lol
When are you guys doing a new episode Huh
(2016-01-22, 11:38)wee1s Wrote: When are you guys doing a new episode ???

It's been a busy time lately. Last week I was out of the country, and this week Nate is at SCALE. Before that I think Nate was at CES. The benifit of all that means we'll have a ton of cool stuff to talk about once we actually do an episode :)
Cool Ned thanks for the update. Thursday nights in Scotland aren't the same without an episode of Kordcutters [THUMBS UP SIGN]
(2016-01-22, 17:33)wee1s Wrote: Cool Ned thanks for the update. Thursday nights in Scotland aren't the same without an episode of Kordcutters [THUMBS UP SIGN]
But surely whisky is a good alternative?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Maybe introduce the Unknown sources new settings if it will be part of Kodi17. It is in the nightly build but wondering if it will be part of Kodi going forward.
3D topic(s)?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Nate & Ned can we please get a quick update show on what is being done to combat the piracy box sellers?
Have a "Rip-off Artist of the Week" segment, in which you lampoon the shoddiest piracy box sales person you've seen that week.

Or a "They Should Know Better" name and shame segment berating tech journalists promoting or endorsing shoddy piracy boxes.
(Directly copying/pasting my post from the addon for this...)

So with the last video now three months ago, but with the need for a video series that not only discusses Kodi development but also identified that cord cutting doesn't have to mean viewing (potentially, depending on the region) illegal streams just as relevant as ever - is this now dead? If so, that is a great loss.
It's more on hiatus than dead. I'm trying to come up with a way to tool the channel so getting and editing content isn't like pulling teeth every week. Also, I've been pretty heavily involved in the release of the Pi case, which took a crazy long time to actually get out, so my time has been pretty limited to begin with. Now that it's out, I should hopefully have more time for the more fun stuff again.
Pi case? Url?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for ideas, questions, whatever for cordcutting show0