Kodi ubuntu Addons not working
Exclamation 
I was happily using kodi and all of a sudden ALL of my addons have randomly stopped working. They give the dreaded script "error" which appears on EVERY single addon. I have completely removed kodi, re-installed, and even tried a nightly but for some reason it refuses to work! I've posted the log below in hope that someone can help figure this one out (I have no clue as to why its not working, network is fine, add-ons are up to date however script error still plagues my kodi!)
please help it will be very appreciated, this is now day 4 of no kodi!

I’m currently using Ubuntu 15.04, fully updated and upgraded on an Intel i3 processor with 2gb ram. (Samsung R530 laptop)
below is the pastebin to my log-file

http://pastebin.com/zMQsEtFH

All help is appreciated and if i have done anything to breach forum rules i appologise in advance, it is out of mere desperation to find help!
thank you in advance
part from the tons of banned addons, your python installation is broken. For whatever reason, you seem to have a manual python install in /usr/local.
@ becoolbeeasy:

Please don't PM me...

Remove all those banned addons and repositories and try with a clean installation. Then try using official addons to see, if they work. If they do and the others don't, then you have your issue...don't install the others
@David1977;
i pm'd you as the other thread was closed, it was just manors so excuse me. The official addons dont work, every addon giving script failed error. The "addons" are installed during a community build installation using Total installer which has mostly always simplified the complete setup of my kodi installation

@wsnipex:
thanks for the response, I’m going to try rectify this, id there a course of action you would recommend?
Uninstall your selfcompiled python version and repair the version installed by your OS.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
thank you @fritsch for the help i will give that a try a post result
cheers
worked a charm, thanks allot for the help, rookie mistake by me
deleting the self compiled python versions and reinstalling the latest version fixed the problem
cheers everyone (y)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi ubuntu Addons not working1