How do I get second half of episode to be marked as watched?
So I have numerous shows that two 15 minute shows in one 30 minute episode. The issue is I watch the full 30 minutes but it only shows that the first part is watched. What I'm wondering is if there is a way to either play the second half right from the middle or mark the episode as watched?
Bookmarks could be used. I'm not sure how the videos are stored, but it sounds like two separate videos with stacking engaged? Resume from the last spot played might work too and from what I've heard the latest Kodi has bookmarks and chapters reworked. Myself, depending on the number of videos, if it was just a few, I would be tempted to use the tool MKVmerge and just combine them.
Sorry I should of explained better. I recorded a series from Netflix with Playlater. It's a 30 minute show with two 15 minute episodes in one file. The way I label the file is S01E01E02.m4v or what ever. Then when they load in Kodi it shows two separate episodes. But it obviously is only one file. What I'm trying to have happen is when I watch the one file it then will mark both episodes as watched. Right now it's just saying episode one is watched. Then when I go to episode two it starts over. Is there a way to have it mark both episodes as watched?
I have a better understanding of what you want now. No, not as long as both episodes are combined like that. Some skins will show the progress of your viewing if it was a movie, so you could jump back in to the resume spot. If this is a real issue, I'd recommend using a split utility.
When you get to the start of the second episode open up the bookmark option and create an episode bookmark. You'll be given the choice of episodes so pick the second one.
I'll try that next time I watch them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I get second half of episode to be marked as watched?0