Loosing patience with this problem.
If kodi doesn't open in my Apple TV 2 is their a fix or should I restore it and start over??
What's this got to do with the NextPVR addon? You're probably better off asking whoever maintains the Apple TV builds of Kodi.

I'm not sure why you keep posting these off topic questions here. None of your posts have mentioned NextPVR or anything related to PVR functionality, so I can only assume you're talking about Kodi itself. If you are trying to ask about NextPVR, you need ask better questions (ie, more than one sentence, and giving a more complete description of what you're trying to do and what's going wrong etc).
Needing help. All I'm asking is I have been watching videos on YouTube to load more to get other things that would help me get things so I was sure that I would get so I don't have to get cable and I must have used a lot of memory then I found iptv that had everything plus some so when I downloaded it and it must have went over the memory and froze it now I hit on kodi it goes to a grey black screen and I can't get out of it unless I unplug it to start it again and that's why I'm asking for help to tell me wether it can be saved so I can get rid of a lot of things so I can free up things to free up memory or do I just take it to factory and start over ?
learn how to use full stop(period) -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_stop
So I didn't write it so u could read it

Thanks for answering my quest for help.
(2015-05-16, 13:57)jjpjr Wrote: Needing help. All I'm asking is I have been watching videos on YouTube to load more to get other things that would help me get things so I was sure that I would get so I don't have to get cable and I must have used a lot of memory then I found iptv that had everything plus some so when I downloaded it and it must have went over the memory and froze it now I hit on kodi it goes to a grey black screen and I can't get out of it unless I unplug it to start it again and that's why I'm asking for help to tell me wether it can be saved so I can get rid of a lot of things so I can free up things to free up memory or do I just take it to factory and start over ?
The NextPVR addon wont get you iptv. It's for users that have a TV tuner connected to their system, and using antenna/cable/satellite.
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Loosing patience with this problem.1