Not able to boot into any ISO
Also just updated the BIO's, released it was out of date slightly. that made no difference either.
I was just going to suggest that.. it's got to be a bios setting... it makes no sense.

I talked to a few Co-Workers, and did more searching online, and the only thing I can find is that the video drivers included don't work for the AMD Radeon HD 8400 that's on the CPU.

I found a few posts for Ubuntu where it wasn't support, however a lot of that was old information and they all said it would be supported with the newest version. (13.x)

It appears to be a graphics error, and I'm at a lost of what to do, except trying a different video card. I'll try that tonight. I'll plug my old 9800GT I got laying around into the system and see if that works. Other then that, I got no ideas of what to try. It appears graphics related, but that's all I can figure out. I've never seen a system completely lock up on ISO boot to install it.

If anyone else has any suggestions that be awesome. Worst case, I'll wipe and install windows.
that 9800GT will work, but iirc some of 9800's needed a spdif connection to the motherboard for audio to work out of that.
You shouldn't strictly need that to have working audio as long as your system as a capable audio card.

But yes that video card should make it work, and again AMD still useless imo.
I just need something to work so I can at least install the OS. At least once its installed, I can try and get the on-board video card (AMD Radeon HD 8400) working. I'd rather use the on-board as that at least has HDMI out.

Blah. I just want the darn thing to work.
Well dont buy AMD it then just works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not able to boot into any ISO0