• 15(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO - Mr. V Widgets V3 for Jarvis
Making some good progress on version 3.

I have 5 different view types for each artwork type. (6 if you count classic type)

So If there are any widget views you would like me to create NOW is the time. Please post any suggestions you have.

For Widget Views I have:
Panel
Panel Extended
Compact
Wall
FulllScreen Wall

For Artwork Choices:
Poster
Poster Glass
Poster Case
Poster Clear Case
Square Poster
Square Poster Glass
Square Poster Case
Square Poster Clear Case
Fanart
Fanart Glass
Landscape
Landscape Glass
Episode Thumb
Episode Thumb Glass
ClearArt
ClearArt Glass
ClearLogo
Clear Logo Glass
Discart
DiscArt Glass
Fake DiscArt
Fake DiscArt Glass
CharacterArt
CharacterArt Glass
Banner
Banner Glass

View Types will be available for every artwork type listed.

So PLEASE Post your suggestions/mockups ect or for ever hold you peace Smile I really think almost anything is possible atm and adding new widgets is kind of easy now (well almost anything and thanks to the use of params in includes for making coding so much easier).

Last Chance to do this as i don't plan to add any more in the future.

Here are some Screen Shots for poster Views. (note: backgrounds for widgets are not coded yet so they are not showing)

watch gallery
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Just to add to Mr. V's info...
Version 3 of the widgets will be merged into the skin when he feels they are ready to be. Version 2 will no longer be updated when that happens but it will still remain on GitHub for those that want to clone, modify, use, or keep updating it themselves. Version 1 will be deleted sometime in the near future unless Mr. V does not want me to Huh

Like the man said, speak now or forever hold your peace Nod
@Mr V.

As we said before, maybe an option to display 1,2,3....arts in widgets. ATM if in playlist we use a limit of 3 for ex, widget size is the same of standart value (i mean larger than the arts).
Just a suggestion.

Thanks again. I wait for v3 because of shortcut script included Smile))

@mikeSiLVO

How to not autoupdate your mod please ? (i was on mrv v2 and now due to autoupdate i am on standart updated mod Sad )

Thanks.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-10-08, 08:49)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Just to add to Mr. V's info...
Version 3 of the widgets will be merged into the skin when he feels they are ready to be. Version 2 will no longer be updated when that happens but it will still remain on GitHub for those that want to clone, modify, use, or keep updating it themselves. Version 1 will be deleted sometime in the near future unless Mr. V does not want me to Huh

Like the man said, speak now or forever hold your peace Nod

Cheers Mike. Thankyou. Smile

Perfect to the point. Smile

I have no issues with V1 being deleted at anytime soon, unless we have any protests from the community?
Some pre-warning and I will remove the links from the first post. Cheers
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2015-10-08, 09:18)wilmans2m Wrote: @Mr V.

As we said before, maybe an option to display 1,2,3....arts in widgets. ATM if in playlist we use a limit of 3 for ex, widget size is the same of standart value (i mean larger than the arts).
Just a suggestion.

Hi Wilmans,

It could be my bad English skills, but I'm not sure what sure what you mean exactly.

Sorry if is has been mentioned it before, It's sometimes hard to keep up with/remember all the posts. Could you provide some screenshots/mockups and maybe a more detailed explanation?
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
ofc but i need to know how to disable autoupdate if not, as soon as i launch kodi, skin will self-update.
Don't worry about your english skills. I'm french and maybe my explanations are not really clear due to my skills Smile

PS : will try what you said in mp Wink

(2015-10-08, 10:27)wilmans2m Wrote: ofc but i need to know how to disable autoupdate if not, as soon as i launch kodi, skin will self-update.
Don't worry about your english skills. I'm french and maybe my explanations are not really clear due to my skills Smile

PS : will try what you said in mp Wink

If you use the GitHub versions of the skin it should not autoupdate cause it is a higher version number.
My repo is the only way to receive autoupdates so uninstall or disable the repo to avoid any unwanted updates.
well i usually have github version. But repo is installed too on my htpc. And skin made a self-update 3 weeks ago. Strange.

So if i understand well, string file of Mr V widget will be implemented in the skin one ?

(2015-10-08, 11:11)wilmans2m Wrote: well i usually have github version. But repo is installed too on my htpc. And skin made a self-update 3 weeks ago. Strange.

So if i understand well, string file of Mr V widget will be implemented in the skin one ?

Once merged I will start to add the missing labels to the strings file and convert all the ones currently available so all elements will be translated or at least able to be Wink

I think I forgot to update the version number for a little bit so that is probably why... normally I do it at the same time I push an update to the repo Confused
Mr. V, will it be possible to hide the widgets until you press "up"?
Because this way you can see the whole original background until you want to see your recently added movies for example. Then you just press "up" and the widget appears.
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
(2015-10-09, 13:38)Maaarv Wrote: Mr. V, will it be possible to hide the widgets until you press "up"?
Because this way you can see the whole original background until you want to see your recently added movies for example. Then you just press "up" and the widget appears.

Hi Maaarv,

Great Idea. Smile

How about something similar to the info panel setting 'Hide Info Panel on Scrolling' with a selectable time delay. I sure I can manage that.

Not sure about hiding the widget until up is pressed. I will have to look into that.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2015-10-09, 22:03)Mr. V Wrote: Not sure about hiding the widget until up is pressed. I will have to look into that.

Almost certainly not as simple as this - just because your widgets aren't as simple as most every I've seen out in the wild - but generally `<visible>Control.HasFocus(idofwidgetcontrol)</visible>`...
cool, thanks Smile

this would be a really nice feature!
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
Would like to see a Shelf 3D look.
Sorry for the stupid question but what is the right way to install your version 2?

a) install from zip file in kodi

or b) extract the zip into the skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder?
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO - Mr. V Widgets V3 for Jarvis4