• 5(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO - Mr. V Widgets V3 for Jarvis
(2015-06-22, 17:32)Vinovvi Wrote: Great add-on Mr. V.

Was hoping someone could help me out. I installed the add-on, everything works. The only issue I have is when, the widgets are activated my background changes to the poster (or fan art) and never changes back to my selected background. This happens whether I am hovering over the selected widget item or just on the main menu bar on Movies or TV Shows.

Any help would be appreciated.

Try replacing This File (right-click and save as) in the skins 1080i folder then restart Kodi

Edit: wrong link.
Mike, that worked.

Thank you again for all your hard work on this skin and the fast response.
See First Post. Updated Download Links to latest Github Nox 5 Silvo and a New Version some time soon in the future (screen shot).

I also will be looking for some skilled kodi users to test out the new version in the not to distant future. PM me if you are interested.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
The widgets looks great! Fantastic job... thanks!

One small issue when choosing ramdom albums or songs as widgets in music; if I navigate through the widgets and then select one of them to start playing it works ok, but then if I press "x" to stop the music, it goes back to the home menu and the widgets have disappeared, I mean, the cases are there, but empty... I have checked in two different computers and the same happens...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hi manfeed,

I Can't seem to replicate the problem. Are you running the latest github version?
Both Random Albums and Songs get there info from the Library Data Provider Script. I'm not sure if its related but might be worth checking if you have a recent version.

Otherwise a Debug Log Might Help.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Yes, I have re-checked that I have the latest version; I have also all of the other items that you mention (even the optional ones).

Please, note that with recommended albums there's no problem, they always appear after stopping the music, it's always with random albums and songs.

To replicate this behavior:

- Choose a music widget (random albums or songs)
- Press enter (music starts to play and music visualisation screen appears -I have the option for that screen to appear automatically-)
- After 3 or 4 seconds hit "x" and it returns to the home windows but with empty cases... if I press the UP arrow key they reappear...

Sometimes it seems to work well, but after repeating the above steps 3 or 4 times (choosing a different widget each time), empty cases always appear...

Thanks for your interest...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Ok got It. I can replicate the problem.

I think it may be an issue with the way i have coded visibility conditions.

A new version is around the corner that changes the way these are handled. I cant replicate this in the upcoming version so fingers crossed it is sorted for next release.

Thanks for testing it out.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Here's an early video of the widgets in action. Still lots to do.

Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Whaou ! Great development Mr.V !
Along with silvo mod, you have done such a great job guy's.

Thanks for all.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-07-26, 03:24)Mr. V Wrote: Here's an early video of the widgets in action. Still lots to do.

Rofl Looks realy great Wink
Hi Mr.V,
well with last github, i'm not able to have cdart widget.
i'm using widget with playlist source and i have all except cdart option.

Do you know why ?

thanks.

ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-mrv_widgets]: could not read addon description of special://home/addons/Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-mrv_widgets

Huh
@ wilmans

I assume you mean dvdArt, not cdart as cdart is not supported at the moment. I have just updated the mrv (not mr.v) branch to include dvdart for video playlists.

@Am

I'm not sure what the issue is. Can you tell me what branch you are using and a full log may help.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Hi Mr V,

Well in fact i mean discart as naming convention for kodi in video source must be this. On the contrary, in music source it must be named cdart.....

OK will try new github.

Thanks.

EDIT : Working ! Thanks.

Getting Close for version 2. Here is a bit of a rough youtube demo of two home screen widgets in action.

Navigation controls and animations do still need a lot of work, also some testing by some community members is required. So a bit more time and we shall have a version 2 release.

Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO - Mr. V Widgets V3 for Jarvis4