Android MX2 HELP!
Hi all,

Its my first post on here so please bare with me. I am literally stuck, ive searched for countless hours for the last few days and tried 100's of methods and cant seem to get anywhere. So let me begin.

My friend bought and Android mx2 box off ebay, fully loaded etc, anyways recently he said kodi had not been working right so he factory restored it, since factory restoring it the box has sort of bricked......when trying to boot gets stuck at the colorful way of life page thing mbox or something......so i have tried the toothpick method to get it to restore using sd card etc.....problem is when i actually have the SD card in the box and tooth pick method it sort of boots but the light stays red and i get a blank screen? when i boot without the SD card i get into recovery mode but the remote does not work so i cannot select anything?......when i try the tooth pick method without the sd card in again and then quickly put it in when the light turns blue i get installing aborted etc etc.....i really am stuck i cant figure out anyway around it.....ive tried countless times with different firmwares.....i dont even no if the box is a genuine mx2 or a copy not sure how i would know that? is there anyway of connecting box to laptop and doing it that way? when the box first boots i get a www.playgadgets.co.uk page

Any help would be much appreciated it

I really am beginning to think it could be a hardware problem?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android MX2 HELP!0