[Isengard] OSD unresponsive
Since upgrading to the beta of Isengard, I've been having some issue with the on-screen display while watching videos (in both Confluence and Aeon Nox, so I don't think it's skin-related). For instance:
- Start a streaming video (such as YouTube), the "working" box pops up in the corner like usual as it loads the video, but then it stops moving and just stays there while the video plays. Sometimes it's 30 seconds, sometimes it simply doesn't go away. Remote control commands don't work while it's up.

- Watching a local video (such as a TV episode or movie) and trying to bring up one of the OSD menus, like time remaining or getting to the audio options, and it doesn't respond to the input. It just doesn't come up, or maybe it comes up half a minute later. Or if I skip ahead in the video, the small OSD with the time doesn't go away after skipping.

Has anybody else had a similar problem since updating? Is there a simple solution I'm missing? I didn't have any problems at all like this in previous versions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Isengard] OSD unresponsive0