Internet Radio Station Shortcut
Is there a way to make a custom button for the add on "Radio"? Or a short cut to the add on itself?

Currently I have to go to Music -> More -> Music Addons -> Radio -> Browse by Genre -> Classic Rock and then find my station.

Is there a way to set a few default stations that appear at the main menu?

Thanks!
it depend from skin are you using.
basically set radio station like favourite via context menu, the put it like shortcut on your kodi.
Peppe
Can you tell me how to add it in the application? I have it set as a favorite in the default Confluence skin, but u can't get it to show up on the Official iOS application.

Thanks!
sorry but i was talking only about kodi side, i can't help you with Official iOS application (what is the Official iOS applicationHuh)
It's called Kodi Remote.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/official...80364?mt=8
Hi all,

I have the same question, let me rephrase it:

Is it possible to get the same shortcut-list from kodi ("favorites") transfered to the kodi-remote-control-app for IOS?

Right now, to start internet radio i need to go to Music -> More -> Music Addons -> Radio -> my stations -> 'klick station to select' -> klick 'play'.

Well, it works, but fun is different Smile.

I am aware, that this forum is centered on kodi itself, but people searching (or solving) kodi-app related issues most likely will stumble over it here.

Anybody solved the shortcut issue?
(2015-08-30, 12:23)Olix Wrote: Hi all,

I have the same question, let me rephrase it:

Is it possible to get the same shortcut-list from kodi ("favorites") transfered to the kodi-remote-control-app for IOS?

Right now, to start internet radio i need to go to Music -> More -> Music Addons -> Radio -> my stations -> 'klick station to select' -> klick 'play'.

Well, it works, but fun is different Smile.

I am aware, that this forum is centered on kodi itself, but people searching (or solving) kodi-app related issues most likely will stumble over it here.

Anybody solved the shortcut issue?

There are other apps which supports kodi favourites.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Internet Radio Station Shortcut0