Windows 10 and Raspberry Pi 2
I want to use Windows 10 (IoT) and a Raspberry Pi 2 .
I'm using a 32 microSDHC, but do i install the windows version the same way as i do my desktop
or do i have to use the raspberry version?

Gr, Martin
Just saying, since you are asking how to install an OS on the Raspberry Pi, I would say ask on their forum.

Not trying to be mean, just that they would know better than a forum for an application
Setting up Windows 10 is not the issue, i already did that, but what version do i have to use, kodi windows or raspberry, and if so for Windows, is it the same as if installed on a Windows desktop.
I think there isn't a version for IoT at the moment. The existing Windows version is based on x86 cpus and the raspberry version is Linux based.
Windows IoT is not the same thing as desktop x86 Windows (7, 8, 10, etc). You cannot run Kodi for Windows on a Raspberry Pi using Windows IoT. There is no benifit for users/consumers for using Windows IoT.
Windows 10 IoT will run Universal Apps I believe, however even if we had a Universal App version there is currently no method to do hardware video acceleration so if a Universal App version did exist it probably wouldn't be able to do anything better than SD video.
I am an insider programmer and placed Windows 10 IoT Raspberry pi version on my raspberry P2 and it works great..
This summer it will become RTM, maybe at that time i can give better answers.
I'm just wandering witch version i have to use, the raspberry version or the windows version download.
There is no version of Kodi that will work on Windows IoT. Kodi does not run as a universal app.
You are an insider programmer and really ask which version of Kodi you would need to install on something windows like? Try the osx version Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 10 and Raspberry Pi 20