Recent Added - TV widget
Ever since I have upgraded to kodi 14.2 from XBMC, the recently added widget doesnt update if I watch a show that is on the widget. Previously If i went in TV SHOWS and marked "Watched" or viewed something that automatically marks a show "Watched" when I exit out to the main menu, the show is still listed on the widget when previously it would automatically update and remove that show.

If I run a database update, it will remove it. But it is no longer automatic.

Thanks!

CmdrBuck
You need a build with PR5747.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thanks,

Since I wouldn't know where to begin to compile this into a build on my own, and it appears it was never put into Helix... Any idea if it will be resolved in Isengard (It shows Open and the Isengard label seems to have been removed)?
No idea I'm afraid, probably too late for Isengard now, despite having been included in Raspberry Pi test builds for months without any problems. There was discussion about implementing a different solution which may work better with other widgets, but the only working solution right now is the one on the table.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recent Added - TV widget0