Random movie fanart background issue
Hello,

Have recently made switch to Mimic and really like that layout. I'm having 1 issue with my movie background. I've set it to random movie fanart and i'd say about half the time the background is just a black screen. I'm guessing it's trying to use a movie fanart that it can't find or something? Just wondering if there is something I could do to fix this? I'd prefer to use fanart rather than downloaded images so that it's constantly changing as I add new movies to my library. I should also say that I don't seem to have this issue with my TV Shows.

Any advice?

Thanks,
I found a similar post within the Mimix Helix main thread. I tried to delete this post as I was going to move it to there but I didn't have permission to do so. I apologize if I posted in the wrong spot. I am running android and still having this issue. If a certain movie doesn't have any fan art, I would have guessed it would just skip that movie when cycling through random fanart for my background....am I wrong? Can't figure out why I've got so many black screens! Sad
The black screens are due to missing or corrupt images in your cache. The FAQ in the first post of the Mimic 2 thread describes how to fix it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random movie fanart background issue0