company reselling kodi device for over $300- READ! !
Ajp

***MOD EDIT***
I'm not sure why OP has edited his post. The original message was as follows:

Quote:I apologize for the length of the following but I feel the entire story is necessary....

Recently I was introduced to an emerging "company" selling what I now know is an android device streaming kodi. At first I was amazed and then was presented with a "business opportunity". It sounded great and who wouldnt want this technology!? With a price tag of $349 I quickly began to research the device. I then discovered the beauty of kodi and began researching further eventually creating one of my own of these type of devices. In the meantime, as the CEO of this company claimed, i "was rising to the top QUICKLY!". This company is clearly a pyramid scheme as then I began to have to pay a fee to see more profits etc. I started questioning the higher ups via email when I received a correspondence stating distributors at my "level" couldnt advertise the product at all, the product should sell itself. I became confused and called out one of the "superiors" of this organization telling him of my creation and my knowledge of kodi. He proceeded to tell me "WE PURCHASED THE RIGHTS TO KODI AND SOON ONLY WE WILL BE ABLE TO SELL KODI ON OUR DEVICES"! Is this true? Whats going on here? I obviously feel lied to and therefore feel im committing my good Samaritan by putting this out to the general public! Please feel free to contact me with any guidance!

King Nate The Great III
Yeah, that's a scam. Everything they've told you is a lie.
Lol ... scam artists will try anything ... Even convince you there own the rights to whatever they thing will yield profits .... I would get out and contact the local authorities
OP, do you have a link or further information (PM me or @Martijn)?
They just have no rights to use our trademarked name without our consent.
A pyramid scheme recently surfaced in my area in which one pays $50/month in order to sell a device that runs kodi claiming it's "new" technology allows you to stream All content on one device. They sell these android devices for well over $300!! One of my friends got roped in this scheme and I explained all about kodi and even recreated my own version of there Device for $40. We got in touch with "higher ups" at this bogus ponzi company and they told us they were buying the rights to kodi!! I will try to include a screen shot of their site and would be happy to provide contact info for the supervisors at the top of this crooked company

Screenshot_2015-05-19-01-22-42 -
OneDrive
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=9DD73DD9E...DJg1pmijEk
Feel free to leave us details about their contact info at contact@kodi.tv
I'm fairly sure we've already heard about this. Love that they said they were buying the rights though. It's amazing what horrible people will do.
Huh, not only have we heard about this before, but it was reported by the exact same user. The first time he edited his post shortly afterwards, and removed everything. I'll merge the threads...
(2015-05-19, 09:30)Ned Scott Wrote: Huh, not only have we heard about this before, but it was reported by the exact same user. The first time he edited his post shortly afterwards, and removed everything. I'll merge the threads...

Not suprised he forgot all about his first report;

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scienc...47553.html

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
company reselling kodi device for over $300- READ! !0