Movie stops at random times.
15:48:40 T:1388 ERROR: ffmpeg[56C]: [matroska,webm] Read error

Looks like you watched a few movies with sucess, looking through the user log, you do have errors mostly set-up issues. Be sure you have updated gfx drivers etc. Looks like your gfx card is not handling DXVA-HD it's skipping. But the key item seems to be some sort of decoding error on that file, not sure if it's because the file is corrupt, or an error in the fetch or buffer but clearly it borks at that. You might want to try 'Talladega Nights' locally, to see if it plays smooth in Kodi and if it does then the next villian in line is the networking & Nas. Use the Keyboard 'o' command to see if there is fetch issues.
I use directsound for the main saound and wasapi for the passthrough stuff for dts ma etc. Sometimes when i exit a movie that is in 24p and go back to kodi the tv will say no signal i have to exit kodi by pressing alt f4 and cycling through hdmi inputs on my amp althoiugh i think this is a seperate issue in itself.
(2015-06-15, 17:49)PatK Wrote: 15:48:40 T:1388 ERROR: ffmpeg[56C]: [matroska,webm] Read error

Looks like you watched a few movies with sucess, looking through the user log, you do have errors mostly set-up issues. Be sure you have updated gfx drivers etc. Looks like your gfx card is not handling DXVA-HD it's skipping. But the key item seems to be some sort of decoding error on that file, not sure if it's because the file is corrupt, or an error in the fetch or buffer but clearly it borks at that. You might want to try 'Talladega Nights' locally, to see if it plays smooth in Kodi and if it does then the next villian in line is the networking & Nas. Use the Keyboard 'o' command to see if there is fetch issues.

- The media being played are not the fault as i have tested them through other pcs etc, they never bork it at the same point in the movie. I am starting to get the feeling my nas may be the culprit.
Quote:I am starting to get the feeling my nas may be the culprit.
So am I.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie stops at random times.0