v15 Downgrading
As always: Debug Log. And concerning database -> not my department :-)
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Ok I will get another debug log using the method you described tomorrow (Friday my time) You mentioned you saw a certain error that prompted you to make me change to the bigger UDMA size - what error is that and is there anything else that typically causes it? I don't understand the error - maybe I can do some of my own troubleshooting so I don't have to bother you.
Just post the logs - that saves my time.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Had to find some time where I could arrange a clean profile again. Still having issues.

Log : http://pasted.co/dd48c5c5
dmesg : http://sprunge.us/TRcE
bump - anyone have advice?
Code:
systemctl stop kodi
mv /storage/.kodi /storage/kodi-backup
reboot
"still having issues" ... <- does not really mean anything.

It won't get better than what you have now. If the old installation worked better for you -> you can downgrade to this older version, by backing up your .xbmc / .kodi folder and doing a fresh installation.
There are still issues with freezing during playback. Is this no correctable? Can I give more information that will help?
No - cause I don't have them and I cannot see your Debug Log ...
And you told him already, that it won't get better for him Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Downgrading0