Advice to purchase a kodi box from France
Hi all,

Does anyone know a good place (or online store) to purchase a kodi box from France (or eventually Europe)?

I don't feel comfortable to order a box from a reseller based in Asia or another continent, in case I need support or after sales services...

Pierre
To be honest - very few boxes sold online for Kodi appear to have amazing after sales support. There may be some that others recommend but in reality you may be better off buying something like a Raspberry Pi 2 or a Chromebox, both of which are very well supported here.
Don't you think the options you mention involve quite a lot of tinkering to have them up and running?

It is not like I don't feel comfortable with a bit of hacking, bit I would really like to have something that works straight out of the box.

(2015-05-21, 08:19)pbureau Wrote: Don't you think the options you mention involve quite a lot of tinkering to have them up and running?

It is not like I don't feel comfortable with a bit of hacking, bit I would really like to have something that works straight out of the box.

if you just want to sit and flip channels.. get cable bud.
tinkering with it is part of the game/fun.
Fair enough Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advice to purchase a kodi box from France0