Share and update my skin (GITHUB)
Hi Everyone!

I create a repo and upload my WIP skin. I want to share my other Kodi, so download the skin.zip in my github repo and install from zip the kodi on the other pc. But, if i change my skin and sync my repo. The other kodi is nothing change. Why? What i need to do for the other kodi synced my skin?
Nothing?
Have you bumped the version for the skin in both its addon.xml and the repos addons.xml?
(2015-05-20, 14:24)Hitcher Wrote: Have you bumped the version for the skin in both its addon.xml and the repos addons.xml?

I dont understand. What should I do with addon.xml?
(2015-05-20, 14:24)Hitcher Wrote: Have you bumped the version for the skin in both its addon.xml and the repos addons.xml?

OK. Here is my step by step what i'm doing.

1. download the github windows program.
2. Added my repo and folder where is my skin.
3. On my friend pc download the zip from my github repo and install the kodi.
4. I change the code my skin and sync github, and the github web is changed and synced, but.

5. My friend's kodi skin is not synced, and not updated. Why?
You need to have it on a repository if you want it to update.

HOW-TO:Create a repository for add-ons
(2015-05-25, 12:55)Hitcher Wrote: You need to have it on a repository if you want it to update.

HOW-TO:Create a repository for add-ons

Ok. A try, but I can't couse I dont understand what can i do. :/ There is no step by step video or anything tutorial for begginers?
I edit the addon.xml but nothing change.
Hard question? Sad
(2015-05-20, 11:46)silver87hun Wrote: Hi Everyone!

I create a repo and upload my WIP skin. I want to share my other Kodi, so download the skin.zip in my github repo and install from zip the kodi on the other pc. But, if i change my skin and sync my repo. The other kodi is nothing change. Why? What i need to do for the other kodi synced my skin?

Hi, can you please post a link to your GitHub so I can d.load your Bello Elegant? It`s a beautiful skin/mod! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Share and update my skin (GITHUB)0