Choppy SD video, wont play HD video at all!
I have a Zotac Zbox HD-ND22 that I bought a few years ago that happily ran Eden XBMCBuntu and then Frodo under openelec. Under both of thos installations I remember having to do something funky with my audio to get it to work with HDMI. Recently I had a corrupted partition on my openelec box and I decided to burn it down and start anew with KodiBuntu (helix). I thought everything was just fine until last night when I tried for the first time to play a Hi Def 1080 mkv, and the thing just wouldnt play it. I can hear the audi, and then the audio starts to skip a bit, but the video never comes up. I also noticed when I play larger 480p stuff, sometimes the video stutters a bit for a while , as if it is buffering. I have tried the steps recommended (outlined here http://kodi.wiki/view/Kodibuntu_FAQ#How_...ariants.3F) to update the latest nvidia drivers to no avail. Pretty frustrated. Any help out there?
No help without a Debug Log.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Choppy SD video, wont play HD video at all!1