Version 1.3 Suddenly Stopped Working
When I first installed Ember (latest 1.3 version) and started using it, it was fine and managed to index 450+ movies and another 120+ TV shows without a problem. However in the last couple of days it's started to fail, throwing up errors like this whenever I try to scrape a movie:

Title: Error
StackTrace: at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.GetSQLiteType(Int32 i)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.GetValue(Int32 i)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.get_Item(String name)
at EmberAPI.Database.LoadMovieFromDB(Int64 MovieID)
Date/Time: 5/21/2015 3:54:40 PM
===========================================================================================

Title: Error
table movies has no column named Watched
StackTrace: at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at EmberAPI.Database.SaveMovieToDB(DBMovie _movieDB, Boolean IsNew, Boolean BatchMode, Boolean ToNfo)
Date/Time: 5/21/2015 3:56:34 PM
===========================================================================================

I'm running it on Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit system and ahve tried running it as Admin.
I would use the latest beta of 1.4.x.
More features, faster and much more stable.
Hey Dan, I'm a longtime 1.3 user and very appreciative of all of your efforts.

I had a couple of hiccups today with 1.3 also which left me wondering about upgrade to 1.4.

Is there a WIKI/How-to for upgrading from 1.3 to 1.4 as far as any gotchas or things to be concerned about? The last thing I want to do is use 1.4 and have my library built up over years go BOOM.

Thanks.
You can't use any settings or database from 1.3.
But Ember reads all your existing NFOs and images. Simply add the same movie and tv show sources to 1.4 and let the magic begin ;-)

Use the BETA - Discussion Thread if you have any problems or questions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Version 1.3 Suddenly Stopped Working0