Blank space after installing
Hi guys,

I hope you can help me out Because I am quiet new to android and Kodi.
So I have mx box on android version 4.2.2, just did a factory reset and went to install Kodi- tried 14.2 14.0 and old xbmc Gotham. Anything that I would install wouldn't start. Make the first start up and after comes blank screen. Can anyone tell me what am I doing wrong or what am I not doing? Thanks in advance. Bare with the newbie.
There are a lot of threads the last month or two with MX based boxes. If possible update the firmware on the box and that'll probably solve the permissions problems. It's probably permissions related I'd guess, try Isengard or search for posts how to setup Super user maybe?

Some have suggested one might need a much longer wait (minutes) after first install if a blank screeen results. I have an S802 based CX-S806 and my experience was that it came with a hacked version of 13 which ran fine, wouldn't run any conventional versions of 13 or 14 (black screen on startup or back to launcher -but maybe I didn't wait long enoughHuh?) and then runs Isengard just fine -so take what you hear and read with a grain of salt... I could get Stane's unofficial 13.2 Gotham build to work, but it was experimental and had some code granting superuser or at least asking for the permissions on launch and was intended to support AMLogic hardware decoding -it worked well, but I was anxious to get issues resolved so I was on a solid update path. Isengard, so far, has been great for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blank space after installing0