Fast skip through progressbar with both arrows or time value
My Samsung TV has a very simple but effective way of skipping through the movie.
You can select "jump to time", now you can enter a time value, but you can also darg a pointer through the progress bar with arrows and select enter to jump to that point.
the movie keep on playing and only jumps when enter is hitted. Than it plays from that point but you can continue moving slider and jumping with enter untill you are happy and than press exit to hide jump slider. You can also enter a number with keys.
So when you don't know were to kump exactly, you can slide and quickly jump to several points.
Very simple and affective!!
You can do the time input thing with Kodi as well, I don't remember the exact method as it's not something I personally use, something like enter numerical value via remote or keyboard and hit enter and Kodi will jump to the given time.
Right. Just numbers and [return]. See http://kodi.wiki/view/Keyboard_controls
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
And with a mouse you can click anywhere on the bar to jump to that point (so almost the same as your slidey thing)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fast skip through progressbar with both arrows or time value0