Problem with audio
I have a problem in executing succesfully a game through kodi.
I am using the 14.2 stable version with Wasapi audio settings. All the games are working just perfect through advanced launcher so are the movies and tv shows, with no problems.
I am using a delay of 7 seconds so that Wasapi will be free. One specific game The Wicther 3 start ok with music but at sometime when I go to the menu no speech or music is heard. This game utisde KODi runs just perfect

I have found in the logs the following

00:55:11 T:4300 WARNING: CActiveAE::ActiveAE::CActiveAE::StateMachine - signal: 0 from port: OutputControlPort not handled for state: 6
00:55:12 T:2068 ERROR: CAESinkWASAPI::InitializeExclusive: IsFormatSupported failed (AUDCLNT_E_UNSUPPORTED_FORMAT) - trying to find a compatible format
00:55:16 T:4496 ERROR: ActiveAE::ActiveAE::CActiveAE::Resume - failed to init
00:55:57 T:4300 WARNING: CActiveAE::ActiveAE::CActiveAE::StateMachine - signal: 0 from port: OutputControlPort not handled for state: 6
00:56:02 T:4856 ERROR: ActiveAE::ActiveAE::CActiveAE::Resume - failed to init
00:56:03 T:1320 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
00:56:03 T:2068 ERROR: CAESinkWASAPI::InitializeExclusive: IsFormatSupported failed (AUDCLNT_E_UNSUPPORTED_FORMAT) - trying to find a compatible format

It seems that sometimes a compatible format is found and sometimes not.
Any thoughs? Is this a bug of Wasapi?

PS IF I increase the time in advanced launcher to 12 seconds the problem seems to be resolved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with audio0