In Progress TV Show question
I don't know if this is a feature request, or if it is already possible to do in some way.

I wonder if it is possible, in the In Progress TV Show view, when you select a show, that the current playing episode automatically start, if you have one that isn't finished, or that the next unwatched episode automatically start.
As it is now you have to click/navigate to get to the right episode to play. It would be nice if you could just select a TV show and the right episode started playing.

But it should only be in the In Progress TV Show view, otherwise it would be hard to re watch a old episode or whatever in the ordinary TV Show view.

Is this already possible? Should I add it to the request thread, or is it just a stupid suggestion?
I know in the widgets for home screen there is a In Progress Episode that I use and it does exactly what you want. Plus, when you finish the episode, upon next enter it auto loads the next episode for you whether it is "in progress" or not. I prefer that over the in progress show.
Indeed the "in progress episodes" is exactly what you're looking for.
Thank you. Then it is In Progress Episodes that I want =)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
In Progress TV Show question0