Need to list all missing media from my library....
Hey all.

I'm looking for a way that I can detect the media that's already in my library which no longer have the source file.

I have a couple drives that had a errors on it and some of my movies were removes during the repair process. I'd just like to know the names of all the movies and tv shows that are missing.

Found an addon called "Missing Movie Scanner", which scans the source for media not in the library. I'm looking for a means to do the opposite (scan for media not in the source but in the library).
AnyoneHuh
You can clean your library of the missing media, go to settings video database and select clean liberales.
The script in my sig can tell you this:
Code:
texturecache.py qa movies @qaperiod=9999 @qafile=yes
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-05-26, 08:33)barenaked Wrote: You can clean your library of the missing media, go to settings video database and select clean liberales.

I don't want to remove the missing media, I just would like to know exactly which files are missing.

(2015-05-26, 09:01)Milhouse Wrote: The script in my sig can tell you this:
Code:
texturecache.py qa movies @qaperiod=9999 @qafile=yes

Will this script generate a list of all missing items in the library?
(2015-06-05, 00:39)Shinu Wrote: Will this script generate a list of all missing items in the library?
Are you changing your requirement, or asking for the same thing but in a different and confusing way, because I've already answered you.

If you now want a list of "missing items" (ie. items not scanned into the library) which is different to what you first asked, then sure, look at the "missing" option for the script.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need to list all missing media from my library....0