Win Kodi Home page blurry, but not Windows or playback
I have searched the forum and the wider Internet to no avail, so I hope someone can help me. I've been running Kodi 14.2 for a few months with no issues, then turned it on the other day and the home screen is blurry - sort of as if it's trying to be 3D, however I do not have a 3D TV, nor are there any settings for 3D on. Playback is normal, as is every other function in Windows.

I tried adjusting the Stereoscopic settings, which began as "disabled" as it has always been, and I can see when I change the setting to over/under or side by side one panel is perfect while the other panel is in the "3D" mode. No new settings or addons recently to explain this. Literally out of nowhere as far as I can tell.
And, I should add that I get the same result regardless of which version of Kodi is running, but also that When I downgrade to XBMC it works fine again.
Using expert mode in settings>video>playback>disable stereoscopic 3D mode when playback ended? Otherwise reset most of the video settings to default and see what that does for you. Odd case, I have seen settings change in Kodi and I'm sure it's someone else, but I live alone.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Home page blurry, but not Windows or playback0