Re-Install/Possible User Error?
Hi! I've recently installed Kodi on my laptop. My friend, who is a computer programmer, uses it on his desktop computer and absolutely loves it. He installed it on a few others' laptops and it's been running smoothly. I was slightly skeptical about it until I saw it running on their PCs. They enjoyed it and so I thought I'd give it a try. With the help of my friend, I installed Kodi on my laptop. I also installed Fusion. This is where it gets frustrating. Every time I open the program, it requires me to re-install it. It doesn't change anything in the program itself (that I've noticed). But I've opened it multiple times normally, and it has prompted me to re-install it, plus, I've run it as an administrator and it's done the same thing. The second issue I'd had is this: even after I've installed Fusion and gotten all of the necessary channels, nothing comes through. I've searched for multiple different movies, multiple different ways. This may or may not be user error. I have an Asus laptop with Windows 8.1.4. I'm not sure if that would change anything. I would just like someone to help because we're all really stumped here! Thanks!
1, please don't discuss things like fusion on the forums. We do not provide or support any streaming content, and we don't allow discussion on our websites about bootleg/pirate content. See forum rules (wiki)

2, it sounds like you are trying to open Kodi by opening up the installer. You have to open Kodi from your applications folder.
Quote:I also installed Fusion. This is where it gets frustrating.
Yup frustrating for us too..... fusion is the root of your issue and it's also on the Banned add-ons (wiki) You'll not get any support for this.

I suggest a clean install from the official download links, and check our extensive wiki's, there's more than enough media fun in legal material and add-ons, you don't need to resort to copyright infringement.
Okay. Thank you. I was unaware of this issue. This was the add-on suggested to me and I had no idea. I would still like to know about the installation issue, if you don't mind.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Re-Install/Possible User Error?0