Solved Exporting problem
Hi all,

I tried to use TinyMediaManager on OS X as a tool to scrape all the information I need for my movie collection, then export it into a csv file to be able to load it into my own filemaker movie database. Loading the movies and scraping works fine, but I just cannot figure out how to do the export. I mark all the movies, select export, the export window opens but I can only select the output folder, nothing else. Above the output path field there are two bigger blank fields. If i click the export button, nothing happens. I would expect some choice of what kind of export I want like html, csv or whatever.
I tried it also on my Windows installation, same thing.

Would be great to get this working since this seems to be the only media scraper program that does exports into a single file like csv.
Your Export Window should look like this.....

(This is on a Windows System after a clean install.)

There is a \templates folder in the TMM directory with a README.TXT that explains how to create your own templates as well as the variables you can use for customizing the fileds to dump.
looks like the templates did not get extracted in our distributeable-build recently.

please navigate into the tinyMediaManager.app via right click -> show package contents.
Navigate to Contents/Resources/Java/templates

here you will find several .jar files. Extract these files (right click -> open with -> Archive tool).

After that you should see the export templates

hth
Manuel
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Great - thanks !
Thanks for the help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Exporting problem0