Problem importing a russian show
Hello.

I'm trying to import a show called Masha and the Bear (Маша и Медведь). Here's a link to TVDB.

I'm using Kodi 14.2 and it only sees the show (but not the episodes) when I change the directory name from russian (Маша и Медведь) to english (Masha and the Bear). Is there an easy way to recognize the show or do I need to rename all of the episodes (50+) to english?
You could place a tvshow.nfo file in the same folder as the episodes with just the link to thetvdb. If you have the scraper set to download information in English the show will appear with it's English name.
If you want the whole show, including episode titles and commentary in Russian you will have to change the scraper settings to Russian.

If you have several Russian shows you can add a second source to another TVshow folder (like "Russian TV shows") with its own scraper settings. Then any show will be scraped in Russian although you might need nfo files to guide the scraper to the right show.
If you just want the Title in Russian and the rest in English its better to just scrape the show in English and rename the show afterwards.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
You should name the title of the show to 'Маша и Медведь' without the quote, it's listing on TVDB that way. The way it's listed on the database is the way it's going to com in. I do note that season 2 is largely english. Changes to the database or how they're named and listed should be brought up in the TVDB forums. The episodes should scan well if they're named the same way as listed. Renaming tools can be found here Supplemental tools/Windows (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem importing a russian show0