WIP WWE Network
Thanks everyone Smile

I'm going to enjoy Owens' PPV debut tonight, though Wink (Already almost 1AM, have to get up at 6, might as well not sleep)

I'll try to work on getting the live stream info update, at some point. I need to figure out if I can run something while the livestream is playing...

I may look at integrating it with PseudoTV if you guys want it, but that's obviously not a priority right now. Wink
Installed this, logged in and only shows "watch live" and throws up script error when I try and watch. Anything I missed?
Yup, I'm getting this right now too, trying to watch the Elimination Chamber Kickoff.
Might be because they're in-between programs...

Edit: Pushed a quick fix to the GitHub. Sorry about that, seems like the ID for the live stream is not as fixed as I thought. I'll have to find how to get it, eventually Smile (Probably from the epg XML, I guess)
Working fantastic, cheers! <3
When I try to install the zip it says dependencies not met please contact the Arthur and I'm trying to install this on Gotham 13.1
Sorry for the inconvenience, but Gotham is not supported. Please update your Kodi to Helix if you want to use this.
Gotham is going to be phased out of support pretty soon anyway, as Isengard seems close to release.
I'll support Helix for a while after Isengard is released, but given that this addon is in a very alpha state and Isengard is right around the corner, I'm focusing on Helix for now.

My plan of support for now is to only support the latest version of Kodi. When the addon is complete, I plan to support both the latest version and the version right before it. It's pretty much the same way the official repository works.

That being said, you can change the dependencies version in addon.xml at your own risk, but I won't provide support if you run into issues.
There's no reason it shouldn't work, but if it doesn't, you're on your own Smile
(2015-06-01, 00:45)MrTimscampi Wrote: I may look at integrating it with PseudoTV if you guys want it, but that's obviously not a priority right now. Wink

The live stream already works with PTVL Smile I just set up as an 'Internet' channel with no episode data.
Thanks so much for making this! Gonna try it out ASAP!!
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
(2015-06-01, 12:52)RayW1986 Wrote:
(2015-06-01, 00:45)MrTimscampi Wrote: I may look at integrating it with PseudoTV if you guys want it, but that's obviously not a priority right now. Wink

The live stream already works with PTVL Smile I just set up as an 'Internet' channel with no episode data.

How can I do this?
rd1979, you can add the "Watch live" item to the channel list. There's no EPG support (I think that's done by the PTVL guys ?) but the live stream works perfectly.
(2015-06-04, 06:34)MrTimscampi Wrote: rd1979, you can add the "Watch live" item to the channel list. There's no EPG support (I think that's done by the PTVL guys ?) but the live stream works perfectly.

OK but, where do I go? What do I click?

Nevermind, I found it but the UI is a mess.
hi I get error 3500 sign on restriction
That's server-side, I can't really do more than I've already done to prevent it :/

Right now, if you don't launch two streams immediately one after the other, it should work. Wait 2-3 minutes if you see that and try again, it should work.
The plugin does authentication when launching the video now, so if you don't launch videos every 30sec, you shouldn't see that.

I'll try to see if I can prevent it a bit more (Maybe by logging you out and in again if it detects a 3500) when I get back to spending more time on the project, but I'm in the middle of my finals, so it's pretty much on pause right now and the few hours I spent on it last week was trying to get VODs to work (Which I still haven't managed, I get a server error from the RTMP stream...)
thank you
(2015-06-07, 22:39)MrTimscampi Wrote: That's server-side, I can't really do more than I've already done to prevent it :/

Right now, if you don't launch two streams immediately one after the other, it should work. Wait 2-3 minutes if you see that and try again, it should work.
The plugin does authentication when launching the video now, so if you don't launch videos every 30sec, you shouldn't see that.

I'll try to see if I can prevent it a bit more (Maybe by logging you out and in again if it detects a 3500) when I get back to spending more time on the project, but I'm in the middle of my finals, so it's pretty much on pause right now and the few hours I spent on it last week was trying to get VODs to work (Which I still haven't managed, I get a server error from the RTMP stream...)

You ever get anywhere regarding VOD?
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WWE Network0