[Extras] Favorite Thumbs - Amber Styled
Hi Everyone,

Presenting below a set of Favorite Thumbs - Amber Styled ones - 60 of them. Few points to consider:

1. Best kept in home folder of Kodi -> /media
2. If you use multiple skins, the same thumbs will be effected in other skin as well
3. You can assign thumbnail by using context menu = Right click or pressing 'c' on a favorite item
4. For the brave, you can quick edit userdata/Favorites.xml
5. For the best results, comment the lines 57-63 in DialogFavourites.xml of Amber skin 1080i folder or fake the include name.

Code:
<control type="image">
            <posx>36</posx>
            <posy>27</posy>
            <width>288</width>
            <height>288</height>
            <include>SquareThumbBG</include>
          </control>

6. As "Favorites" can have a wide variety of whims & fancies, please feel free to request any gaps you may have. I'll do my best to keep the consistency!

Cheers!
GK

Preview

Download at:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/544uyb...mbs_V1.zip

[/quote]
Just wanted to add the screenshot of usage in Amber...

If anyone would like to use clear-cut Neon Styled version - if you think these thumbs are too orange-ish, please visit here. Same set different style.

Neon Styled Fav Thumbs
sorry but I'm lost:

3. You can assign thumbnail by using context menu = Right click or pressing 'c' on a favorite item
from the home menu if I right click on a favorite nothing happens, no context menu...

4. For the brave, you can quick edit userdata/Favorites.xml
if I open the file I have this code:
Code:
<favourites>
    <favourite name="Cartoons">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/Cartoons.xsp&quot;,return)</favourite>
    <favourite name="anime">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/anime.xsp&quot;,return)</favourite>
    <favourite name="movies">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/movies.xsp&quot;,return)</favourite>
</favourites>

what am is suppose to write to assign a thumbnail via xml?
@wargo:

Seems like you do not have much favorites. You may add them in many places such as a movie or genre or director or playlist to cite few examples. You can right click and add them to favorites. Once you have them, you may return to Favorites menu - get into that and on the favorite icon or thumb you can see the context menu. That will have an option for setting the thumbnails. If you have favorites added already it becomes handy to edit the said xml which takes the structure as follows:

Code:
<favourite name="TARANTINO" thumb="X:\Users\test\Portables\Kodi\portable_data\media\Tarantino.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/TARANTINO.xsp&quot;,return)</favourite>

Cheers!
GK

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Extras] Favorite Thumbs - Amber Styled0