Recently played lists, PLEASE HELP!
I have been trying for days to figure out something that should be so simple, someone please help me.

All I want is a list that shows the last 10 or so items that have been played, kind of like the continue viewing list on Netflix. Everything I see points to playlists, but mine all come up empty!

All I want to do is click one button, see my "Recent" list, and continue watching stuff.

Is this possible?
LazyTV addon?
LazyTV seems to be focused on having your movie collection play like TV stations.

Upon further tinkering I discovered that streaming TV is not automatically added to the library. I added most of my streams, but what I really want is for the recently added lists to be replaced with recently played.

Any takers?
(2015-05-27, 19:26)caprirs351 Wrote: LazyTV seems to be focused on having your movie collection play like TV stations.

I think you confusing this with pseudo TV addon, LazyTV mainly serves next available episode of what your currently watching.

Quote:Upon further tinkering I discovered that streaming TV is not automatically added to the library. I added most of my streams, but what I really want is for the recently added lists to be replaced with recently played.

Any takers?

Okay for local source as it reads from the DB, but would be next to impossible on streaming content, no way to record every server ip, dns, url, cached name file, pathway it may be on prior to coming through onto KODI. Even if the DB was able to store the first instance of those info when it is read again for comparison those random details would have most likely changed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently played lists, PLEASE HELP!0