Win Fullscreen when Video Playback only
Hi,

I'm looking for a way to automatically switch into Fullscreen or Borderless Fullscreen mode when Videoplayback is started.

I'm using Kodi on my Windows 10 Machine as Media Center for Music and Video Playback, i also watch Browser videos. I don't have a Keyboard but use an Air Mouse for this. Therefore i cannot simply alt+Tab in and out of programms.
Kodi is set as Maximized Window so i can still access the Taskbar, this works perfectly well for Music playback, but honestly sucks for Video Playback.
It would be very usefull if Kodi could automatically switch to Fullscreen Mode when Videoplayback is started, and switch back when the Video is finished.

If not anyhow possible in Kodi it might somehow work out with an AutoIT script, that checks every 3 seconds and then switches to Fullscreen, the question there is: How does AutoIT figure out if Videoplayback has started?

Sorry if this has already been asked, but i couldn't find anything about it, neither with Forums search or via Google Sad

Greetings,
Haldi
I have the slash key "\" mapped out to a mouse key to jump from windowed mode to full screen, can you come up with a spare key for this?
This would work when using my Mele F10 remote.

Yet I doubt I can get this to work via Yatse Android App.
Thanks for your input.

Edit: Actually the Yatse Android app has a simple switch to change to fullscreen.
It's not automatically, but i guess it will have to do.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fullscreen when Video Playback only0