Multiple System.Idletime(X) visible conditions query? [SOLVED]
Hi,

Having problems with multiple System.Idletime visible conditions.

I've done a mod in a view that should the user not do anything then after various idle settings of 5,10,20 or 30 seconds then a Movie info window should display.

I've set up a button to control the relevant idle time and that is working fine in the following anitmation tags:

Code:
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="25" time="300" condition="System.IdleTime(5) + Control.HasFocus(499) + Skin.HasSetting(WallLargeMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(WallLargeMovieInfoDelay_5)">conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="25" time="300" condition="System.IdleTime(10) + Control.HasFocus(499) + Skin.HasSetting(WallLargeMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(WallLargeMovieInfoDelay_10)">conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="25" time="300" condition="System.IdleTime(20) + Control.HasFocus(499) + Skin.HasSetting(WallLargeMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(WallLargeMovieInfoDelay_20)">conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="25" time="300" condition="System.IdleTime(30) + Control.HasFocus(499) + Skin.HasSetting(WallLargeMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(WallLargeMovieInfoDelay_30)">conditional</animation>

This is designed to fade the screen after the relevant idle time has been meet and is working.

But I've then updated the visible conditions for displaying the info window to the following but it does not display:

Code:
<visible>System.IdleTime(5) + Control.HasFocus(499) + Skin.HasSetting(WallLargeMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(WallLargeMovieInfoDelay_5)</visible>
                    <visible>System.IdleTime(10) + Control.HasFocus(499) + Skin.HasSetting(WallLargeMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(WallLargeMovieInfoDelay_10)</visible>
                    <visible>System.IdleTime(20) + Control.HasFocus(499) + Skin.HasSetting(WallLargeMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(WallLargeMovieInfoDelay_20)</visible>
                    <visible>System.IdleTime(30) + Control.HasFocus(499) + Skin.HasSetting(WallLargeMovieInfo) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..) + Skin.HasSetting(WallLargeMovieInfoDelay_30)</visible>

If I have just one visible such as

Code:
<visible>[System.IdleTime(5) + Skin.HasSetting(WallLargeMovieInfoDelay_5)] + Control.HasFocus(499) + !StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..)</visible>

Then that works fine with whatever value I put against the idletime.

Is it possible?, have I got something not quite right in the visibles?

Thanks.

Mike.

Edit, forgot to check building them as one unique visible with each as [5] | [10] | [20] for illustration and that is working. Stupid!!!
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple System.Idletime(X) visible conditions query? [SOLVED]0